Join us for a talk on the state of manufacturing in South Africa
It’s time to voice your opinion and tell us your concerns around manufacturing, so we can help resolve them and move forward, integrating designers into mainstream.
What the Cape Town Fashion Council does for the Fashion sector, Clotex does for the manufacturing sector. Together we can revolutionise our approach to design and production.
Date: Monday, 8 June 2015
Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
Venue: CTFC offices (2nd Floor Harrington House, 37 Barrack Street, Cape Town)
Panel: Bryan Ramkilawan (CEO of the Cape Town Fashion Council)
Adriaana Scholtz (CEO of Clotex)
Vishal Behal (Director of Revibe Fabrics)
• What are the manufacturing concerns you are currently facing?
• Trouble finding a good CMT?
• Dealing with problems of the supply chain, rising costs or finding skilled labour?
• The manufacturing skills gap
• Fabric sourcing difficulties
• How can we help you troubleshoot your manufacturing issues?
This talk is free and open to anyone in the design / manufacturing industries who would like to voice their opinion to effect change in the industry.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your contact number
- Your company name / label